Tuesday, March 8, 2011


Questions

In this book i had many questions on what I liked and didn't like. For the beginning I think she should have made it a little more interesting because she lost most of her readers. I didn't under stand why she couldn't of made it more interesting in the beginning If I had been the author I would have had more action/drama in the beginning. Also if I had been the author I would have changed the ending because the games killed characters that I liked. I would have made it so the victors would have started a uprising in the capital itself. The one thing I didn't get is when she made all the victors go back into the arena. In the book at the Quarter Quell she made all the victors go back into the arena and fight again even though if you win the games you are set for a life of peace and luxury. So that sudden twist was interesting and sad at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment